Skip to main content
You are not logged in.
Education programs and courses
- General information about the ILIA program
00. Introductory and methodological issues of the education program
01. Human rights: history and doctrine
02. International humanitarian law
03. International standards on individual human rights
04. Human rights protection system established by the UN
05. Human rights protection system established by the European Convention on Human Rights
06. Implementation of international human rights standards
07. National mechanisms for human rights protection
08. Compensation for damages
09. Protection of other human rights
Individual complaint to the UN Human Rights Committee: admissibility, argumentation, implementation
Cooperation between lawyers and journalists/media (put on hold)
The right to property in the context of alienation of real estate for the state needs (put on hold)
European Court of Human Rights: argumentation and implementation of the decisions
Torture and Issues of Impunity: experience of Moldova (put on hold)
Role of lawyers in development of case law and human rights standards
Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women: contemporary forms of discrimination, individual complaint to the UN CEDAW Committee, Convention implementation
Human Rights Lawyers at Risk
Log in to the site
Skip to create new account
Forgotten your username or password?
Cookies must be enabled in your browser
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
For full access to this site, you first need to create an account.
(c) Human Rights House Foundation, Kirkegata 5, 0153 Oslo, Norway.